Coastal Home Care is still hiring in your community!
Coastal Home Care is now a part of the Help at Home family of companies. We are the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support, providing a gold standard of care to seniors and people with disabilities.
Right now, our clients need us now more than ever. We are still hiring compassionate caregivers, and we are taking every precaution to protect our communities.
We commit to being transparent and open in our hiring process to ensure your health and safety. Our clients, caregivers and employees will always be our top priority.
Our LPNs are focused on monitoring the personal care, companion and skilled nursing services provided by our direct care staff, coordinating clinical services, and ensuring quality of care. Benefits
Coastal Home Care/Help At Home strives to be an employer of choice in your community, and our caregivers are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in certain benefit programs, and we offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. We also offer strong career path possibilities for those caregivers who are committed to growing within the organization. Responsibilities
- Create service plans for our clients following client assessments and admissions
- Assist with and oversee our field staff, ensuring successful implementation of new Medicaid Waiver programs
- Ensure quality care is delivered to our clients by creating, implementing, monitoring and enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures
- Assist our branch teams with pre-service training and orientation, as well as in-service training for our caregivers
- Assist with other duties as needed and as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Current LPN license.
- Ability to travel within the surrounding counties 2-3 days per weekday between the hours of 8 am - 5 pm.
In order to be employed as a Licensed Practical Nurse, candidates must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation and benefits vary by state and location so please ask for complete details at your interview.
Licensed Practical Nurse