We are looking for an individual with exceptional administrative strengths to serve alongside our Service Coordinator. This role enhances the care and scheduling of our clients.
A strong ability to adapt to chance, work with a team, and to plan and organize are key to success in this role.
The expectations include performing a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The Service Coordinator is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGiversSM in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Home Instead Senior Care
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Customer Relationship Management