Audit Staff - PublicCompensation:
This is a unique opportunity for a Staff Auditor to bring their career to the next level. We are a well-established local CPA firm with a very attractive opportunity for the right candidate. This is a chance to continue to do what you love in auditing with virtually no travel or long hours.
Key elements for fit:
• Currently doing assurance type work in the public sector; mining, shell micro-cap companies or similar
• Ready to take your career to the next step
• Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
• Desire to grow and move upward in responsibility
• Desire to become a partner in a growing CPA firm
• Loves the assurance work
• Desire to learn PCAOB/SEC Work
• Minimal travel
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting
• CPA or on CPA Track
• Minimum of 2+ years of Audit Experience; Experience at Staff Level in public accounting firm or working in a public company on Internal Audit.
• Project driven in meeting client deadlines
• Strong financial statement and analysis background
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.