To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Broadcast Music, Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 10 days ago
Experience - 3 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Advertising, Broadcasting - Radio - TV, Sales - Marketing
Admin - Clerical
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Assists the Vice President of Creative department by performing the following duties.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Available to Vice President during normal office hours and reasonable availability during non-office hours
- Maintain highest levels of confidentiality and discretion
- Answer all incoming calls to Vice President executive office
- Maintain and update calendar for Vice President
- Liaise with travel department for all tickets, hotels and various travel arrangements for Vice President, songwriters, and others as requested
- Compile and disseminate information to Vice President regarding department situations, events and employees when necessary
- Prepare advances for BMI affiliates
- Maintain and update contact information for all industry executives, writers, associates pertaining to Vice President/Creative database
- Research information on current and prospective affiliates via internet and/or BMI database
- Maintain relationships with current and new writers, industry executives and personal acquaintances of Vice President
- Answer affiliate inquiries about BMI policies, practices and royalty payments
- Act as a liaison between Creative employees and Vice President
- Work with senior executives on special projects, such as showcases, studies, and meetings, as requested
- Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion
- Regular attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- Attend special events hosted by or pertaining to Creative/BMI
- Work with senior executives on special projects, such as showcases, special events, and meetings, as requested
- Use due diligence to see that all expenditures for department are accounted for and fall within limits of annual budget – and responsible for updating senior level management if any problems or unforeseen issues relating to budgets arise
- Update budget on daily basis with individual invoices, expense reports, vendor requests, etc.
- Forecast and update monthly and annual budget as reported to senior and executive leadership
- Attend all accounting training for new and updated procedures on behalf of department
- Act as point of reference for any and all accounting needs directly related with departmental budget
- Act as trainer and reference for departmental accounting software needs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with and maintaining database systems and reports, as well as word processing and spreadsheets
- Ability to establish a constructive and informative relationship with employees, management, writers and publishers
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse population, and with all levels of staff and management
- Able to work independently and with good judgment
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines
- Strong typing and proofreading skills
- Working knowledge of the music industry
- Proven ability to interact professionally with music industry leaders
Job ID: 2012
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.