To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager - Training, Quality, and Engagement - Arizona Biltmore Resort
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
ADESTINATION OF LUXURY AND INSPIRATION FOR 90 YEARS.
Since 1929, the Arizona Biltmore, a WaldorfAstoria Resort has been a destination of inspiration and unforgettablememories. Thirty-nine acres of gardens, swimming pools and iconic architecturestir a city to life, provide a safe haven to celebrities and presidents. Thisis luxury defined.
What will I be doing?
As Manager - Training, Quality and Engagement for the Arizona Biltmore, a WaldorfAstoria Resort you would be responsible for directing and administering the training, quality and professional development function, along with assisting in implementing initiatives in support of positive team memberengagement, culture, and recognition.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee and administer all training and professional development functions to include, but not limited to, creating and/or developing course content, facilitating and/or conducting training sessions/workshops, planning and implementing corporate and hotel training initiatives, conducting needs assessments, measuring training effectiveness and ensuring on-the-job application of service, leadership, specialty and department-specific training initiatives.
- Plan and conduct meetings with department managers, property trainers and team members to review performance trends, to develop appropriate action plans and to provide appropriate recognition.
- Monitor all departmental training programs and assist departmental trainers in conducting pre-shift audits, executing job skills checklists, and utilizing brand service toolkit training.
- Track, maintain and audit all individual team member training records to ensure full compliance with established corporate standards.
- Develop an annual training calendar and compile periodic reports (i.e. monthly, quarterly, etc.) of training activity.
Integrate Hilton's Values/Mission/Purpose and support guest-centric programs
Create an environment and ambiance that makes Team Members feel energized, comfortable and motivated
Assist in developing a recognition culture that exists among Team Members and across all departments
Serve as an ambassador of Hilton's culture, engaging with Team Members through direct and meaningful interactions and leading by example
Deliver Thrive@Hilton well-being programs to enhance the mind, body and spirit of each Team Member
Actively supports Hilton's guest-centric focus in the spirit of our vision and mission
- Assist with Human Resources functions, as needed
What are we looking for?
- At least 1 year of experience in a Hotel Operations Management role
- At least 1 year of Training/Facilitation experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual Skills
- Luxury Hotel experience
- Human Resources experience
- Forbes and Hilton brand experience
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!