SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.Job Description
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to support hiring for our Certification, Testing and Inspection business units across the United States. You will be responsible for sourcing, interviewing, testing and referring applicants for technical, niche and hard-to-fill professional, administrative and management positions throughout the company. You will focus on building relationships with hiring managers and act as a true talent advisor/consultant to business operations managers.
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process; sourcing, interviewing, engaging with applicants from screening phase to offer negotiation.
- Responsible for identifying, assessing and developing candidate pools/pipeline for vacancies by utilizing effective sourcing strategies and techniques.
- Actively sources passive, qualified candidates for complex, hard-to-fill positions, including managerial and executive roles.
- Build and maintain open communication relationships with hiring managers to understand open position and business needs.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop strong sourcing strategies to target qualified candidates.
- Work directly with the respective Human Resources Business Partner to ensure all open positions are filled on time according to business priorities.
- Maintain strong relationships with Human Resources to ensure alignment between recruiting strategies and business/company direction.
- Works with a variety of external and internal sources, employment and advertising agencies to find the best candidates for open positions.
- Negotiates conditions of the job offers within company policy (compensation, vacation, etc.), extends verbal and written contingent job offers.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and provides training to new hiring managers, recruiters and recruitment coordinators.
- Leads assigned recruitment projects (SmartRecruiters enhancements, continuous process improvement, etc.).
- Identifies issues and possible solutions with current applicant tracking system (ATS), assists with testing fixes or modifications.
- Attends job fairs, meetings, seminars, workshops, and/or conferences to stay abreast in the talent acquisition trends, best practices and techniques.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of Full Life Cycle Recruitment experience as an individual contributor.
- Experience sourcing passive and active candidates via SmartRecruiters and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates quick, strategic thinking and displays flexible, adaptive qualities.
- Capacity to provide strong customer service and work in a team oriented environment.
SGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodations. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
If you are applying for a position within the United States and you have difficulty completing the on-line employment application because of a disability, please call
for assistance and leave a message. You will receive a call back. Please note, this phone number is not for general employment information, but is only for individuals who are experiencing difficulty applying for a position due to a disability.