To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Oakbrook RH AO Division Director
Robert Half International • Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Posted 27 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONOakbrook RH AO Division Director
LOCATIONIL OAKBROOK TERRACE
As a Division Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Team Leadership: Motivating and directing the recruiting professionals on your team; ensuring incremental growth of divisional revenue is consistent with company targets; working with Branch and Regional Management to develop the division's business and performance goals; actively participating in the recruitment and hiring of internal staff.
Developing and growing a client base: Introducing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services; developing new business opportunities; recruiting, hiring and placing finance and accounting professionals in full-time positions with our clients; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates; participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community.
- A degree in finance or related field is required. An MBA, CFA, CPA or an advanced degree in a business/economics/math or risk management preferred. 2+ years management experienced preferred.
- Experience in financial services industry required.
- Successful candidates will have self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed, and ability to leverage financial services experience to manage and grow your business.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 staffing locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
Watch this video to learn more about working at Robert Half.
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.877.912.6253 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONIL OAKBROOK TERRACE