Residence Inn Chattanooga Downtown
215 Chestnut Street
Chattanooga, Tennessee, 37402
Hotel Room Attendant
About McKibbon Hospitality
From eachthoughtful business partnership to the personal details of a guest'sexperience, hospitality begins with us.
Across 8 decades of service, we'vedeveloped, owned and managed nearly 100 hotels, partnering with the largestproprietors in the industry. We measure success by the quality of our work andthe personal connections our people make along the way. Innovation is in ourDNA, and we're fueled by a guest-focused commitment to service. We guide everyfacet of hospitality development and management, from site selection, financingand construction to hotel renovations, openings and operations.
Our legacy is built on a foundationof integrity, anchored in how we value our guests, treat our associates andpartners, and give back to our communities. Every McKibbon associate receiveson-the-job service, training, and development for career advancement. Moreoften than not, that career advancement happens right here at McKibbon, wheremore than half of our leadership team members have been promoted from within.As we expand with new brands and as more markets develop every year, theopportunities for growth are endless.
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Room Attendant?
The Hotel Room Attendant creates a home-like experience for our guestswith welcoming, helpful, and exceptional service, while maintaining a cleancomfortable, and inviting environment. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made McKibbon Hospitality their career home.
A Day in theLife:
- You are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guestrooms as assigned.
- You must have a tremendous personality and a great desire towork with people.
- You work with the Housekeeping Department to maintain one of themost important aspects of our guests' stay: the cleanliness of their rooms.
- You work with professional cleaning chemicals on a daily basis
- You work on your feet, pushing a Housekeeping cart to and fromthe guest rooms
- You have a tremendous drive to details
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- Previous cleaning experience
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a hotel or related establishment
- Identification verifying you are at least 18 years of age
- The ability and flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- The ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs.)
- The desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced environment
- The ability and desire to work independently with little supervision
- Multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills - the ability to speak, read, and write in the English Language
- The ability to learn quickly and work in fast-paced position with guest interaction