To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Henderson, KY 42420
- John Evans
- Phone: 502-383-8230
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Material Planner- Direct Hire
Ingenium Talent • Henderson, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a large global tier 1 automotive supplier. With this division currently experiencing rapid growth, they are looking for a Material Planner to join their team. This company is well known for putting itself ahead of the game with new cutting-edge technologies and processes. They are known for having strong leadership, great advancement opportunities, exposure to a wide variety of projects and visibility to senior leadership. This position offers a strong compensation package, the ability to work in a structured environment and exposure to all aspects of the automotive industry.
- Analyze material requirements and initiate necessary releases for material required to support the plant production plan.
- Communicate and collaborate as needed via phone and the web-based replenishment portal with suppliers to ensure timely shipping of all materials needed to insure timely arrival of material as scheduled.
- Analyze and escalate any significant vendor delivery issues to manager, so the plant production plan is not interrupted.
- Use internal reports to support changes to parameters in the replenishment system, making sure the system creates orders on time and in the correct amount to cover the plant production plan through the next planned delivery.
- Use internal reports to identify shortages and provide feedback and ETA in the daily materials shortage meeting held with the Master Scheduler and the Customer Contact Group.
- Work with the Plant Logistics Provider on the scheduling of regularly planned loads in order to minimize out of process expedited freight.
- Create and submit debit memos for vendor caused expense outside the normal plan.
- Monitor Inventory and visit the plant warehouse and/or production floor regularly to ensure no stock outs.
- Be prepared to assist the rest of the Materials Team in activities to “cover” absences when needed.
At Ingenium, we believe People are Everything. Our foundation is built on Integrity, a strong team-based culture and a deep understanding of the markets we service. Our Process is Built around YOU! From the very first conversation, our team takes the time to understand your individual strengths and career aspirations. We want to get to know you and believe our team-based approach and extensive network of client relationships allow us to deliver the best opportunities possible. Put yourself on track to be where you want with your career and APPLY NOW!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted at this time.