This position will perform Night Auditor, Front Desk Attendant, and Switchboard Operator responsibilities including greeting, registering and orienting guests to The Hotel Hershey as well as responsible for conducting the nightly audit process.
- Greeting guests upon their arrival
- Registering guests and confirming room rates
- Providing information about the Hotel and other attractions within the company and the surrounding area
- Answering telephones / Wake-up calls
- Handling guest questions and concerns
- Audit guest room charges
- Balance nightly credit card transactions
- Receiving payments on accounts
- Balancing all daily postings and activities
- Preparing daily Managers' Report
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Must have valid driver's license
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year experience in accounting
- Minimum of 1 year experience in guest customer service
- Proven guest relations, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work with computerized front office systems, file, computer figures, and handle cash with a high degree of accuracy
- Professional image representative of company image
- Physical requirements include standing (up to 100% of the shift), finger dexterity, good hearing, performing detailed work at close distances and communicating verbally.
- This position is responsible to work a variety of shifts based on operational demand. During the week, shifts will primarily be 11 PM to 7 AM. Weekends and holidays included.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Provide Guest Service
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 15264
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
to Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company (HE&R), we are a world-class
entertainment & hospitality company located in the heart of Hershey, PA. Every
member of our team goes above and beyond to deliver the ultimate experience –
one that will create lasting memories for our guests and foster success for our
employees, company and community.
View the full profile
is a privately held company founded in 1927 when our founder, Milton S.
Hershey, separated his chocolate manufacturing operations from his other
businesses. Our nearly 1,600 full-time and more than 6,200 seasonal/part-time
employees share a common goal of upholding the legacy of our founder while
striving to live by our company's Core Values: Devoted to the Legacy, Selfless
Spirit of Service, Team Focused, and Respectful of Others.