SUMMARY OF POSITION:
○ Troubleshoot tasking from all operations area
○ Run production reports at end of shift
○ Identify cancelled cases
○ Look for Limbo cases
○ Move pallets to designated operations areas ( ex. Promo, 1labl-prep, sortation)
○ Assist all equipment operators with RF problems
○ Load and verify storage trailers for satelite facilities
Assist in pulling loads for shipping. Perform any other task requested by their supervisor
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
○ Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact positively with employees at all levels and
under a variety of conditions.
○ Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks.
○ Strong communication/presentation skills, verbal and written.
○ Demonstrated ability to perform with minimal supervision.
○ Strong resolution skills required for resolving daily inaccuracy issues. Must be able to work well under time
○ Knowledge of PKMS
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Email: [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Spec Stock - VAS 2