To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Enterprise Rent-A-Car • St. Louis, MO
Posted 6 days ago
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Information Technology (I.T.) division of Enterprise Holdings builds and implements powerful solutions that help to drive and support the global operations of our brands and businesses, including Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental. With 9,000 branch locations across the world and more than 97,000 employees, Enterprise Holdings and its affiliates own and operate almost 1.9 million cars and trucks.
Here, you will be part of a team that creates and delivers leading-edge technologies and expansive systems that impact every aspect of our growing businesses. We provide the resources to enable and develop our more than 2,000 innovative I.T. professionals in a variety of career paths. This is where it all starts. All systems GO!
The Information Security Office (ISO) Architecture Team provides expert information security guidance, enabling business innovation through IT delivered capabilities that are intrinsically secure. The team also ensure solutions are compliant with EHI security policies and established industry security standards, maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information.
As an Architect you will be responsible for understanding and translating business requirements to architectural blueprints that align with our overall technology vision. You must use your broad technical knowledge to assist in solution design and serve as a subject matter expert in more than one area of responsibility. You will participate in defining, developing, communicating and implementing standards, processes and procedures for the team. You will be asked to stay current in emerging technology trends and be willing to move past old technology when appropriate. As an Architect, you will guard the organization from technological pitfalls by applying expertise to differentiate high impact from low-value or fad trends in design. You will be providing instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments while ensuring deadlines are met. Daily activities will include collaborating with Engineers on the direction for development of solutions or enhancements.
As a member of the Security Architect Team, you are responsible for emerging technology including, but not limited to, in-vehicle telematics, identity management solutions, mobility, data protection strategies and franchisee solutions. You will be responsible for recommending and designing solutions to address complex business requirements. You are also responsible for providing security operation teams with effective protection, detection and security response capabilities through IT and ISO led initiatives. You will contribute to the Enterprise Security Framework (ESF) and ensure solutions are compliant to the ESF. You will set and influence the overall security strategy for new EHI business initiatives, while considering technology/industry risk trends and EHI’s current technology deployments. You may also perform and/or lead risk analysis; application-level vulnerability testing, security code reviews, penetration testing, and overall security assessments. Additionally, you will provide mentorship to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments. You may also perform the following:
- Serve as a Security Advisor to Project Teams
- Assess the Security Posture of Existing Solutions and Technologies
- Engage with other ISO, IT and Business Teams to provide innovative solutions
- Design Security Solutions for use by Security Operations and Engineering Teams
- Create Security Reference Architectures that will serve as a template for existing and future solutions
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience in multiple major infrastructure projects as an analyst, architect or technical lead
- 5+ years of IT Security Engineering or Architecture Experience
- Must have past experiences working across multiple teams
- Excellent analytical and analytical skills
- Technology Security certifications are strongly preferred (CISM, CISSP…)
- Experience working in a global environment