To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Queen Creek, AZ 85212
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Queen Creek, AZ
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Warehouse Operator Needed!
Volt Workforce Solutions is in search of a warehouse associate for a long-standing Chemical Manufacturer in East Mesa. This is a temp-to-hire, long-term opportunity with a company that offers benefits and regular raises for full time employees.
The right candidate will be responsible for various tasks (see below) and must have the following qualifications.
- Schedule shipping and receiving and maintain regular shipments
- Communicate with customers and provide customer service to complete orders
- Loading and unloading, including large barrels weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Working in and within hazardous chemical environment and adhere to safety precautions
- Maintain a clean and organized space
- Inventory including regular audits and product placement
Must Have Qualifications:
- Warehouse experience (1 year minimum)
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to pick and package materials
- Basic math and data entry skills
- Forklift experience (certification a plus, but not necessary)
- Ability to work in inside/outside environment and with hazardous chemicals
***** This company offers benefits and regular raises for full time employees. This is a temp-to-hire position, employment based on performance.
***** This company works with hazardous chemicals and follows policy and procedure. The chosen candidate will train and maintain legal certifications to ship hazardous classified chemicals.
For immediate consideration please email me at and I will contact you as soon as I can. I look forward to working with you soon.
Volt Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.