You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Critical Care Technician - (Part-Time)
Provides patient care under the direct supervision of the registered nurse.
- A high school diploma, its equivalent, or higher degree is required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 months previous hospital experience as a military corpsman, nursing attendant or be a graduate nurse waiting to retake the NCLEX examination.
- Must have a current AHA BLS Healthcare Provider or AHA BLS Instructor Provider card.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Health Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 41566
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.