To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA 22203
- Julian Greene
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Arlington, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Marketing Analyst
Location: Arlington, VA
Hours: 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm would be standard hours- 1 hr lunch offered but if the candidate would rather take a shorter lunch mgr is open
Duration: 2 Month Contract; no chance for hire at this time
Compensation: $22.00 to $27.00 per hour, depending on experience
Our team needs a well-rounded marketing professional who can help design and execute B2B product sales campaigns in Hubspot. Willing to consider somebody fresh out of school ONLY if they have had working experience with data and software development, business analyst, testing role, or internships. Mgr will be providing training during the early portion of the position.
• Responding to CRM user inquiries, including troubleshooting, reporting, data quality and access requests
• Preparing requirements for and testing CRM software updates and data changes
• Conducting data audits and cleansing to maintain data integrity
• Creating/updating CRM data with a high level of accuracy
• Producing segmentation and target lists for the marketing and campaign teams
• Maintaining company lists and family trees for reporting
• Working with data in a variety of languages
• Ad-hoc analysis requests
- 2+ years experience in related field coupled with a Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Experience with data management and CRM is highly preferred and recommended
- Attention to detail, due to this position being data and testing based.
- Must be a fast learner.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Hands-on experience with CRM tools.
- Excellent organizational/project management skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, follow-through and problem-solving ability.
- Detail oriented, highly organized, with an absolute focus on quality of work.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, and often ambiguous/fast-changing environment.
- Ability to work independently but within a team-based, collaborative environment.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have any questions please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.