At IQVIA, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
Those who choose to work with us are joining a recognized global leader — a company uniquely positioned to help clients make the most of market opportunities and respond to challenges that affect global healthcare. We’re committed to blending industry expertise and advanced technology to deliver the most accurate perspectives and in-depth analytics on healthcare dynamics.
To join IQVIA means you’ll be part of a worldwide organization where one person can make a difference, and where collaboration and innovation rule. Our people are creative and client-focused. They are among the best and brightest in the industry. And they bring a broad range of expertise to the table. Our people are analysts, statisticians, software engineers, consultants, sales leaders, marketing and product managers, and more. The key to our success is our people, whose experience, talent, commitment and diversity set the standard for the health information industry.
Our solutions offer a strategic approach to generating and presenting the information for these initiatives, including:
- A powerful analytic engine for running a wide range of clinical quality and cost measures to generate the information presented by our applications.
- Intuitive user interfaces for presenting the information to effectively engage physicians and members and to influence behavior at the point of choice.
- A common core technology platform that is easy to add onto, supporting the evolution of your transparency and performance management.
- A Team Lead is expected to have a comprehensive understanding of our operational processes and business objectives. The person must thrive in a team environment and possess the ability to coach and mentor individuals while also maintaining the primary function of customer support. A Team Leader is expected to run reports, act as the escalation point when Customer Service Representatives (CSR) need assistance and help to ensure the quality of customer interactions. Understand and continue to enhance program support knowledge, communication skills and professionalism are essential to gain the respect and support of team members.
- Answer incoming calls and/or requests when required, troubleshoot, resolve issues and provide first call resolutions for clients and patients.
- Gain knowledge necessary to become the SME on various programs
- Act as a point of escalation for CSRs regarding policy, procedures and customer interactions requiring Supervisor intervention
- Train, coach, and mentor CSRs. Lead by example to achieve team and overall department goals
- Help to define/enforce best practices and support management driven initiatives
- Provide reports, analysis and offer recommendations for how to improve the customer experience or drive operational efficiencies
- Complete ad-hoc project work as defined by Supervisor
- Proactively identify training opportunities and provide recommended solutions to enhance the overall interaction of inbound caller experience
- Ability to backup Supervisor activities when required
- Flexibility in scheduling when requested
Minimum Education & Experience:
- We require candidates to have a minimum Customer Service background of 3 + years.
- Training in Medical Billing, HIPPA certified, or experience in claim processing preferred.
IQVIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.Job ID:
Coaching And Mentoring