Kforce has a client is seeking a Payroll Admin in Reston, VA who will be responsible for processing bi- weekly payroll, managing timekeeping process, ensuring time and payroll data integrity, managing system changes, preparing all system payroll entries for upload, and building new reports as needed.
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) designation preferred
- 5+ years experience required; Accounting or Business degree preferred; minimum of 2+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Experience with Ultipro or other payroll HCM such as ADP, Kronos; Ultipro experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of payroll principles, practices, regulations, and procedures
- Experience in reporting using Excel or other business intelligence reporting tools
- Customer service oriented; Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
C++ (Programming Language)
Certified Purchasing Professional