Fortune 500 Company Looking for Warehouse Associates
Kelly Services is currently hiring Medical Packaging Associates and Shipping and Warehouse for a Fortune 100 medical manufacturing company in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
No Experience Required for Packaging! 1 year Warehouse experience for Shipping and Warehouse.Learn new skills and get your foot in the door with a national employer.
If you are energetic, enjoy detailed work, and thrive in a repetitive, cleanroom atmosphere with a climate controlled environment, contact us today!
Dress code requirements for Packaging. No jewelry, no makeup, no cologne/perfume, no acrylic nails or nail polish. Facial hair must be kept covered in the department. You will have scrubs over your clothes while in the area as well.
We have three shifts available, with a very high need on 2nd and 3rd shift!
Shifts are as follows:
1st shift – 6:00am - 2:30pm M- F. Starting pay $10.00 per hour
2nd shift - 2:30pm - 11:00pm M-F. Starting pay is $10.40 per hour
3rd shift - 11:00pm - 6:00am S-Th. Starting pay $10.85 per hour
- Completed High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness to learn new skills and cross-train in different areas
- Must be comfortable in a clean room environment (no makeup or jewelry allowed at work)
- Comfortable in very detailed environment, including documentation
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours and be comfortable with very repetitive work
- Must be a great team player
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment at all times!
- Potential temp-to-hire opportunity around 6 months, with Fortune 100 company
- Overtime opportunities available (voluntary)
- Medical/dental/vision/401k options available
- Holiday and service bonus plans
- Kelly Perks available upon start
SALARY for Packaging
- $10.00 - 1st shift
- $10.40 - 2nd shift
- $10.85 - 3rd shift
Significant raise and hire on opportunity after first six months!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Personal Protective Equipment