Sr. Software EngineerCompensation:
Robert Half is currently working with a client seeking a Senior Software Engineer to play a leading role on a team focused on the development of software used in Software as a Service (SaaS) applications. You will analyze, design, program, debug, and modify software enhancements. The software engineer will be responsible for writing code, completing programming, and performing testing and debugging of applications. Completes installation and maintenance documentation and procedures. May define system requirements and/or necessary modifications with other users. Knowledge of logical data modeling. Experience in object-oriented design, coding, performance tuning, and unit testing. This Senior Software Engineer role will be about 75% development and 25% system management and support. Strong communication and team building skills are necessary for this role. You should also be able to participate in software design discussions and guide the architecture of the solution based on good object oriented design concepts, and both industry standard patterns and Microsoft best practices.
- Comfortable developing software utilizing open-source languages.
- Prior experience creating and managing web services.
- According to business requirements, develops, modifies, and implements Software as a Service (SaaS) hosted applications.
- Strong grasp on scripting library tools.
- Experience in Relational Database.
- Translates business requirements to high-level project estimates and conceptual solution architecture.
- Research, extraction and entry of complex data
- Engages in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software
- Complete such other duties as may be assigned by management
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Correct application and knowledge of standards and techniques used during the Software Development Life Cycle process (SDLC, security)
- Able to take part in peer code reviews
- Accomplishes proper unit testing and software code written (including automated unit testing)
- Logical data modeling design and implementation skills
- Reviews technical requirements, ensuring compliance with business requirements
- Comfortable working on multiple tasks simultaneously with various team members and/or other groups both internally and externally
- Complete design, coding, performance tuning, and unit testing in an object oriented way
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Full Stack Engineer and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Full Stack Engineer
for more information.
- Business Requirements
- Code Review
- Data Modeling