Marketing Director of Healthcare Markets - Shaw Contract
Shaw Contract is a global design leader in commercial flooring for some of the world’s more creative and innovative environments. Our vast, sustainable product offerings impact outcomes for people in diverse markets such as workplace, education, healthcare, hospitality, education, senior living, and multi-family; supporting spaces where we live, heal, learn, work and play.
The Director of Marketing for Healthcare and Senior Living is responsible for the success of our business in these critical market sectors. Success is defined by both financial metrics and how our business impacts our associates, clients, communities, and planet. This role will work out of our Cartersville, GA Commercial Marketing Campus.
Key areas of focus include:
Expert content delivered to the organization and to our clients.
The Director will be a thought leader in health care and senior living and provide expertise throughout our organization, to our clients and others focused on how design and materials impact outcomes.
The director works with our design team to define product needs in the market segments and with marketing team to successfully launch product solutions.
Sales tools required for our team to execute.
Create briefs defining requirements for sales tools and provide guidance to marketing manager and creative team to execute against those requirements.
Strategic resource to sales leadership in establishing local/regional segment strategies.
Help identify and scale market opportunities with Regional Vice Presidents and work with them to establish local market strategy to drive growth in specific segments. Involving relevant strategic account team members in the process is critical component of success.
Establish relationships within the segment to accelerate brand awareness and growth.
This includes clients, architects, interior designers, relevant organizations, academics and others that influence the segments.
Organize, train and motivate segment focused sales associates.
Bring sales force's voice into the organization...feedback loops. Be an advocate for our sales group. Communicating to our sales team and amplify their voice. Segment based Sales Councils and Communities will be a key component.
Establish training requirements.
This is for both new and existing account managers and others in our organization. Working with the Shaw Learning Academy to create and execute training programs.
See around the corner to anticipate or drive change.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with RVP’s to develop healthcare and senior living strategy in each market.
Focus resources effectively to have maximum business impact.
Partner with RVP’s to drive specialized sales training and communication.
- Lead and develop people in the sales, marketing and design teams.
Research and educate our leadership on the healthcare and senior living markets and work with appropriate groups to develop required products and marketing tools.
- Understand market trends and drivers.
- Enable Shaw Contract to “see around the corner”, anticipating trends in the healthcare and senior living markets and develop solutions to claim the leadership position in the sectors
- Participate in appropriate trade shows.
- Participate and represent Shaw Contract in various healthcare and senior living advisory groups.
- Travel with salespeople to gain market knowledge.
- Use end use knowledge to drive specific product needs appropriate for healthcare and senior living.
- Assist in developing specialized eloquent working tools and programs.
- Work with the Shaw Contract platform team, design and marketing team, and to drive healthcare and senior living product needs.
- Establish yearly strategic plan (Green Book).
- Engage strategic accounts team to develop specific end use accounts.
- Create Strategic Plan
- Demonstrate Strategic Influence
- Drive Results
- Coach and Develop Others
- Demonstrate Customer Orientation
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years sales, marketing, or related business experience
- Healthcare and/ or Senior Living segment experience highly preferred
Although our highly-distributed workforce can be found around the globe, Shaw Contract is based out of Cartersville, Georgia in our new highly-sustainable, world-class Create Centre facility, which is home to product development and marketing for our commercial division, demonstrating our commitment to hiring the best talent. We hire humble, collaborative and ambitious people and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed. Shaw Contract is the commercial design brand for Shaw Industries Group, Inc., a vertically integrated manufacturer that supplies carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile & stone flooring products and synthetic turf to residential and commercial markets globally. Headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, and with manufacturing in the United States, Mexico and China, Shaw is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with more than $4.5 billion in annual sales and 23,000 associates worldwide.
8 hour, day shift
Our Nation’s veterans bring an extraordinary array of skills and training to any position. Shaw actively works to understand how these skills can translate to our job categories.Shaw will consider an applicant’s military service and work experience when determining whether a candidate meets the requirements of a posted job. Shaw values Diversity & Inclusion. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Veterans & Disabled.