To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain View, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Administrative Assistant/ Office Manager
Kavaliro • Mountain View, CA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Sr. Administrative Assistant/ Office Manager
This role will be responsible for managing and supervising all aspects related to office services/management along with providing administrative support to the Site management for a new global team developing novel biologics and supporting a relatively large group of individuals (currently a staff of 21). This role will participate in departmental administrative decision making as related to invoicing, purchasing, and managing necessary and relevant contracts. This role will perform tasks which require advanced skills in organization and planning, in-depth knowledge of the operations and objectives, and overall knowledge of the global structure necessary to function as the liaison between various corporate groups within the global organization and the site. Additionally, the candidate must be proactive in interfacing with Project Management, Security, Safety Health and Environment, Facilities, and other relevant functions as necessary. Ability to work in a highly team oriented structure and to take initiative is a must.
• Manage and supervise office services and all supportive functions.
• Act as the liaison between various corporate groups within the global organization and the site and strong participation in site integration into the global structure.
• Provide administrative support to the group as necessary including managing day-to-day office activities, managing purchasing, invoicing, relevant contracts and other related functions.
• Manage calendar(s) of the Site Management and provide calendar support to other members of the team as needed.
• Plan and coordinate domestic and global meeting arrangements. Meetings include face-to-face, videoconference and telephone. This will involve negotiating schedules with other members of the global organization.
• Compose letters, screen email, reconcile expense reports and respond to inquiries from internal and external departments.
• Coordinates department programs, seminars, special projects, and/or events; may coordinate program/project development and planning in conjunction with the project management.
• Disseminate information such as meeting agendas, minutes to the Directors in preparation of the meetings in advance.
• Make travel arrangements including air, hotel and ground transportation
• Prepare and updates spreadsheets, documents, reports and presentations.
• Provide a professional point of contact linking team to internal and external requests and inquiries
• Work closely with other local and global administrators
• Resolve issues around routine administrative inquiries and develops network to resolve more complex issues.
• Triage incoming calls and correspondence.
• Manage travel and booking, track and completes expense reporting.
• Proactively ensure that deadlines and timely tasks are completed, i.e. signing documents and mailing to appropriate individual.
• At least 7 years of experience in a high level administrative or office management position
• Office management experience
• Administrative, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
• Highly team-oriented and motivated
• Attention to details, flexible and proactive
• Ability to work independently and to take initiative
• Proficient in the use of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Proficiency with the internet (Internet Explorer) is required
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate workflow and activities
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project is a plus
• Pharma/healthcare or biotechnology background is preferred
• Experience with working in a global organization is desirable
• SSF LT coordinator for MED liaison with other CA Sites
• Support site catering needs, coordinating for off-sites, departments, site events and lunch meetings • Schedule interviews
• Support contracts and POs for Site LT
• Provides training assistance to manager and employees for travel, meetings, mobile devices, VCs, TC
• Assist with coordinating with IT/IS, live streaming (webcast, WebEx) for Town halls with preparation and set ups; organizing between sites both internal/external/SSF sites