To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1845 East Santa Fe Street
Olathe, KS 66062
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Auto Parts Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Olathe Ford Lincoln • Olathe, KS
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Parts Shipping and Receiving Clerk
OLATHE FORD LINCOLN, the largest Ford dealership in Kansas, is seeking to hire a full-time Parts Shipping and Receiving Clerk to primarily ensure all parts orders are accurately received and stocked or picked, packed and shipped out on time.
Olathe Ford Lincoln believes culture makes a difference and strives to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Competitive pay plan
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Paid vacation
- Uniform program
- Employee discounts
- Career advancement
- A positive, professional work environment
Responsibilities - Parts Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
- Check all parts against pack slips to verify accuracy of order
- Put all parts away in the correct place on the day received.
- Receive deliveries from carriers (UPS, FedEx, etc.) verifying the total number of cartons and checking for visible damage prior to signing.
- Deliver packages to the proper department if other than Parts.
- Assist in re-organizing stocking areas to best use the available space.
- Assist delivery or route drivers with loading or unloading as necessary or requested.
- Maintain work area in a clean and efficient manner.
- Assist with warranty retention and scrapping.
- Recycle cardboard and trash when required.
Qualifications - Parts Shipping and Receiving Clerk:
- Shipping/receiving experience is preferred
- Applicant should be neat, well organized and pay strong attention to detail
- Must work well in a team environment
- Basic computer skills are required
- Must have strong communication and administrative skills
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the job for standing, bending, stooping and moving for extended periods of time, lifting, climbing ladders, etc.
- High school education or equivalent
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. and be a current resident
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.