An Entry-Level Real Estate Sales Representative is a real estate agent who meets with clients to help them with the purchase and sale of property. In this position, you will help clients find a home that meets their needs and then walk them through the process of putting in an offer, reaching mutual acceptance and drafting up a purchase contract. Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representatives must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication abilities. It's an exciting time in the real estate market, and we are looking for Sales Representatives who want to capitalize on the market and create a smooth and pleasant purchase and sale experience for their clients.
The ideal Entry Level Real Estate Sales Representative will be teachable, self-motivated, and creative. The real estate market is always growing and changing, and we want someone who can come up with creative ideas to make themselves stand out to customers. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are preferred.
One of the exciting aspects of real estate is that compensation is based on performance. Real Estate Sales Representatives often make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more work and effort you put into your position, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
In this role, you will...
* Meet with clients to discuss their home purchase and sale needs
* Take clients to home showings and open houses
* Stay informed on home values and offer appropriate advice to clients on how much they should sell a home for or offer on a home
* Follow up with clients on their real estate needs and stay in regular contact with them
* Network with other Real Estate Sales Representatives to create positive relationships
* Come up with creative marketing strategies for selling homes
* Represent and advise clients during sales and purchase negotiations
* Come up with creative marketing strategies to get the word out about your Real Estate Sales Representative services
As a broker, we will...
* Help you through the training and licensing process for obtaining a real estate license and offer follow-up training to help you stay informed and relevant
* Share our infrastructure to help you obtain and manage your clients
* Offer you independence and flexibility to help you maintain a positive work-life balance
* Provide a supportive and positive work environment for you to thrive
About Woods Bros Realty and HOME Real Estate
HOME Real Estate and Woods Bros Realty are Berkshire Hathaway affiliates and wholly owned subsidiaries of HomeServices of America. The two powerful local companies have deep roots in Nebraska along with long reaching branches throughout the country. The family of professionals spans residential and commercial real estate service and corporate relocation, as well as mortgage, title and insurance, with the goal of making real estate transactions as smooth and easy as possible for their clients.
At Woods Bros Realty, we are community builders and that includes many different aspects of our community. We appreciate and cultivate the community of our agents and employees; we support community projects and organizations in our neighborhoods, towns and cities; and we participate in and support new construction and development of the cities in which we live. Join us and start building your career in a supportive and fun environment!
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Nexp
- Customer Service
- Infrastructure Management
- Marketing Strategies