REHAU is the premium worldwide brand for polymer-based innovations and systems in construction, automotive and industry. You encounter our systems every day, without noticing them. While they may be invisible, their benefit is always tangible. More than 20,000 employees at 170 locations worldwide apply their expertise and innovative capabilities to ensure the continuous growth of our independent privately held company.
People drive REHAU. To us, fostering the development of a diverse group of employees is of central significance. We will advance your career if you are willing to perform and display a readiness to apply yourself.
We are looking for someone who will embrace our corporate culture, values and principles. We promote personal development, self-initiative and a sense of responsibility in order to support all our employees in fully developing their individual strengths.
REHAU’s Americas Region operations include manufacturing plants, distribution centers and sales offices located across North, Central and South America.
REHAU Incorporated, a leading international polymer manufacturer, is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Manager for our Building Solutions division at our Americas headquarters in Leesburg, VA.
The Marketing Manager will conceive, and deliver and track marketing programs to support the growth and expansion of our products and services. This role will support all elements of marketing efforts, segmenting, targeting and positioning; collaborating with sales and customers, developing sales tools and various types of marketing communications (e.g., program collateral, online tools, communications, etc.). The Marketing Manager will also be measuring ROI as a result of marketing activities.
Marketing Plan & Messaging
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market and are in line with brand identity
- Direct the launch of new products and releases and of cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Formulate and implement annual marketing plan and budget
- Formulate and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services
- Direct development of collateral, product presentations and sales literature
- Plan and oversee trade show/events
- Manage media relations initiatives, research editorial opportunities and build relationships with key industry media
- Drive and oversee implementation of website updates, incl. SEO efforts
- Coordinate development of project case studies and customer testimonials
- Provide continuous marketing support to sales and customers
- Manage all social media platforms for the business
- Conceive and implement email campaigns and marketing automation
- Provide reporting to Senior Management on all historical and forward-looking marketing and communications activities and results
- Analyze/evaluate the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
Bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) in Marketing, Communications or Business
Minimum of 8 years of experience in a marketing position
Minimum of 3 years of management experience
Experience in construction, building products, or manufacturing preferred but not required
Communication: exceptional communication skills to effectively convey important information within the marketing team and to cross-functional personnel, which will facilitate smooth and efficient execution of duties
Project Management: multi-tasking and organizational skills, keen eye for detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, exceptional project management skills and ability to stay calm and composed while inspiring the same in others
Resiliency: ability to adapt and respond appropriately to change and shift in priorities
Customer Focus: Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
Analytics: data driven with an ability to interpret data and present results to senior management and business executives
REHAU offers excellent benefits and salary commensurate with experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
REHAU is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that appreciates and leverages the diversity of our team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, gender, physical or other disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Provide Expert Consumer Insight
Drive Development Strategy
Execute Marketing Plan