Established Commercial General Contractor with a growing pipeline in DFW
Looking for an experienced Ground Up Super with large project experience.
The client is an established DFW-based general contractor with a pipeline of over $200MM of diverse commercial projects. They focus on municipal, office, hospitality, higher education and historical renovation work. They are looking for a experienced Superintendent that is looking for a long term opportunity with $10MM+ project experience.
The Commercial Construction Superintendent will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Superintendent, you will collaborate with the Project Manager to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked. Select Responsibilities:
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
- The Ground Up Superintendent will have a Project Coordinator supporting with the project
The successful Commercial Construction Superintendent will have the following:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Superintendent on multiple $10MM+ Commercial projects
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Superintendent
- Competitive base salary depending on project experience and skills.
- Vehicle allowance
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance