You might be interested in Robert Half Technology's new job opening for a Help Desk Analyst, if you want to work in an innovative and fast-paced work environment at a company in the Service industry. If you're a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems, you might be right for this job. You will be supporting local and field users, in this a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Ann Arbor, Michigan area and is a long-term temporary opportunity.
- Assist and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
- Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
- 1+ years of prior experience
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Expertise in Inbound Call Center
- Strong familiarity with Previous Call Center
- Comprehensive knowledge of Call Center Operations
- Computer Proficiency experience preferred
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems
- Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.