To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Audit – Operational Assurance
TSYS • Columbus, GA
Posted 1 month ago
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
*Must have previous Audit experience*
This Audit Director position will oversee operational audits for the Merchant segment and Corporate functions by:
• Driving the development and execution of project plans to ensure audit delivery in accordance with the documented methodology, project budgets and timelines, and to allocate resources based on business need and appropriate skill sets.
• Applying knowledge of local legal and regulatory requirements as well as TSYS corporate policies to influence the audit scope and approach of each engagement.
• Reducing bureaucracy by quickly making necessary adjustments to the timing, scope and approach of operational audits based on the deeper knowledge of the day-to-day business operations.
• Providing effective oversight in delivering audit engagements, including project monitoring, issue resolution and escalation.
• Managing and monitoring staff performance goals, workload, and providing constructive and timely feedback in accordance with TSYS HR practices.
• Providing inputs for these segments to the annual audit plan, including the audit universe, and the audit budget
Audit Planning: Develops and executes risk assessments and inputs to the annual audit plan to support the growing compliance, regulatory, data privacy, client and strategic goals of the Merchant segment and Corporate functions.
Audit Execution: Supervises audit engagements to ensure objectives are achieved, quality is assured, and staff is developed.
Audit Administration: Assists audit leadership in establishing and implementing policies for the internal audit activity and directing its technical and administrative functions (e.g., time logging, performance management, work paper review, audit follow-up.)
Talent Management: Provides coaching and identifies opportunities to enhance the professional development of ASG team members.
Relationship Management: Serves as the "face" of internal audit and cultivates effective partnerships with audit stakeholders. Leads the segment with an emphasis on a high degree of customer service and team orientation.
Performs risk assessments of entities within the audit universe to assist audit leadership develop the annual audit plan and risk assessment.
Adheres to the requirements of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) when planning and conducting audit engagements.
Directs the delivery of audit engagements (e.g., project monitoring, issue resolution, and escalation) in order to achieve segment objectives and goals.
Discusses engagement results and their impacts with the CAE and key stakeholders. Assists audit leadership in establishing and implementing policies for the internal audit activities.
Discusses audit engagement results, their impact and recommendations with audit leadership and affected stakeholders.
Ensures audit reports clearly communicate identified risks, issues, recommendations and management corrective action plans.
Monitors progress of corrective action taken by management to resolve the audit issue(s) identified during audit engagements.
Drives the development and implementation of audit project plans to ensure engagement delivery meets project budgets and timelines.
Allocates resources to projects based on business need and appropriate skill sets.
Performs quality assurance reviews of work papers to ensure compliance with Internal Audit standards.
Tracks and communicates audit project progress to key stakeholders and audit leadership.
Serves as a representative of internal audit and cultivates effective partnerships with audit stakeholders.
Leads the audit team with an emphasis on a high degree of customer service and team orientation. Serves as an external assurance liaison for the company with federal regulatory agencies.
• Minimum qualifications on job description states minimum of 10 years professional experience with a minimum of 5 to 6 years’ experience in a managerial position.
• Bachelor’s degree from a related field of study from an accredited university is required; however, relevant experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
• Master’s degree in related field of study from an accredited university, preferred.
Must hold one or more of the following certifications: CIA, CISA, CPA, CRMA, CCSA, CFE, or a relevant internal audit certification
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.