Requisition ID: 11483
Created in February 2014 through a 50/50 joint venture of the world’s largest and second largest steelmakers, ArcelorMittal and Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation, AM/NS Calvert is located in Calvert, AL. Our state-of-the-art steel processing facility has the capacity to process 5.3 million tons of high-value steel grades including hot rolled bands, hot rolled pickled and oiled, cold rolled, and advanced coated products for the automotive, pipe and tube, appliance/HVAC, service center and construction industries in the NAFTA market.
AM/NS Calvert products are marketed in NAFTA through managing joint venture partner ArcelorMittal.
- Manage capital or repair and maintenance projects from inception to completion following the project management work flow
- Responsible and accountable to develop project budget and schedule
- Qualify bids and respond to RFIs
- Develop technical documents such as scopes of work, equipment specifications, etc.
- Provide regular updates to internal customers
- Mentor other project managers
- Champion project management excellence
- Ensure project success through commissioning and manufacturing integration
- Ensure the receival of as-built drawings, operating, and maintenance manuals
- Ensure drawings are updated after changes are made due to projects
- Ensure equipment maintenance plans are developed as part of projects
- Manage multiple contractors and contracts
- Ensure project and contractor safety compliance
- Support reporting of projects to management
- Fulfill the commitment to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
- Fulfill the responsibilities required to achieve the Quality Commitment.
- Demonstrate commitment to teamwork by fostering an environment that embodies trust and respect.
- Ensure working knowledge of competencies as defined in ISO 9001: 2015/IATF 16949 and ISO 14001: 2015
EDUCATION & ACCREDIDATION:
- B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering
- Certified Project Management Professional
- 5+ years of successful project management in an industrial environment
- Competent with project management concepts such as earned value, schedules, budgets and variance
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT:
- Laptop, Desk Phone, Cell Phone
- Office/Industrial Environment
HOURS OF WORK:
- Days, Monday to Friday with extended hours as required due to periods of peak workloads
If you need an accommodation to complete any part of the application process due to a disability or medical condition, you may call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply to communicate your accommodation request. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.
AMNS Calvert is an EEO Employer: Race, Color, National Origin, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Disability, Age, Vet, and Other Protected Group Status.
Engineering Design Process