As a member of the corporate team, you’ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Expressive Presenter 6
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
Conduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
Maintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
Department learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- Family Support
Additional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional Development
Conduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. Job Description Req ID: 2019-9100
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at URL blocked - click to apply.
Locations: Atlanta, Georgia, United States; Denver, Colorado, United States; Cincinnati, Ohio, United States; Dallas, Texas, United States; Washington, Washington, DC, United States; New York, New York, United States; Los Angeles, California, United States; San Francisco, California, United States
Job Type: Full-time regular
The Director Client Solution Development directly supports the Industry Business Group sales and internal organizations to enable new business growth of Conduent’s OmniChannel Communication Services offering portfolio.
The Director Client Solution Development has an advanced level of domain expertise in consulting, architecting, and implementing omnichannel strategies, technologies and services.
The Director Client Solution Development leads customer journey and experience design efforts to identify customer needs that help streamline the customer journey and transform them into a frictionless experience from both servicing and marketing acquisition functions.
The Director Client Solution Development will leverage Conduent’s extensive portfolio of technology platforms, automation tools, AI, AR, and other capabilities to innovate consumer journeys with personalization, contextual interactions, and enabling a unified customer view through the implementation of customer data platform technologies.
The Director Client Solution Development is expected to be a subject matter expert of Conduent’s OmniChannel offerings, works cross-functionally with multiple internal organizations, and is able to support multiple sales cycles simultaneously. Travel and face-to-face client engagement is expected supporting sales opportunities and engagements.
The Director Client Solution Development is directly responsible for providing subject matter support for:
- Overall solution design
- Development of cost inputs to the financial model
- Financial modeling support
- Interfacing with potential customers to present technical capabilities, solution proposals and supporting technology demonstrations
- Provide technical writing and content support for RFP/RFI/RFQ engagements. Works cross-functionally with internal partners to develop solution, cost model, and technical content as required.
Subject Matter Expert:
- Deep understanding of Conduent’s OmniChannel capabilities • Possesses highly technical skills and understanding of customer communication technologies and business processes
- Understands and is aware of current industry technologies, and direction for key industries such as Healthcare, Financial Services, and Insurance.
- Understand and is aware of all Conduent’s offerings and articulate how the OmniChannel offerings can integrate and provide value extended value in the service chain.
Possess Client Engagement Skillset:
- Strong C-level communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand and articulate our OmniChannel offerings as it relates to the client’s business problem(s)
- Ability to demonstrate our OmniChannel services and platform technologies • Ability work independently and professionally with peers in the client’s organization
- Able to effectively manage long sales engagement cycles
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first:URL blocked - click to apply.