To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Deerfield, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Head of HR Home Fragrance
ExecuNet • Deerfield, MA
Posted 2 months ago
The Head of Human Resources - HR Business Partner (HRBP) will serve as a key member of both the Home Fragrance Leadership team and Company Brands Executive Human Resources teams. S/he will play an integral leadership role in helping the Division achieve its ambition by driving the growth plans for the company and maintaining a strong culture through transformation. In this role, the HRBP will be focused on developing and executing strategies to attract, engage, develop, reward and retain a diverse, highly-qualified and culturally-aligned employee base across the globe.
The focus of the Head of HR - HR Business Partner role is to provide support, coaching, succession planning, enabling career development, change management, performance management, and organizational design & development initiatives for their functional partners. The position also collaborates with other executive leadership members within the organization to address organizational needs and initiates, contributes to, or leads a range of corporate or functional initiatives. The HRBP will lead the manufacturing, corporate and retail locations for the growing division.
The successful candidate will be a proven business leader with deep experience in a global company. S/he must have a track record of performance as a trusted advisor and strategic partner and the proven ability to build and drivee successful talent strategies and processes that clearly support the objectives of the business. The successful candidate must have both strong strategic capabilities as well as be hands-on, comfortable with tactical execution within a distribution and retail environment. In this role, the HRBP will be responsible for delivering the growth objectives and strategy through, driving employee engagement across the entire employee lifecycle and fostering a culture that will enable the division’s growth ambition.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Serve as a strategic Head of HR and partner to the divisional leadership team.
- Build and foster partnerships with the organization’s leaders, hiring managers and HR colleagues to execute the workforce plan and ensure the effective evaluating, securing and on-boarding of key talent for the organization.
- Develop and deploy strategy to ensure successful expansion in emerging and developed markets.
- Serve as a mentor/coach to educate HR colleagues and business leaders.
- Lead change management efforts and initiatives.
- Help the division drive global business performance across all channels.
- Partners with division leadership team to identify and enable best in class employee engagement activities.
- Oversee the compensation, performance appraisal and objective-setting initiatives for the division’s employee population including annual and mid-year reviews, manager feedback, coaching and facilitation of performance management training. Specific attention given to the development of executive successors.
- Partner with Total Reward to develop and deploy compensation, benefits and recognition programs that will drive a performance culture within the organization.
- Demonstrate managerial courage and provide timely and actionable feedback to leaders.
- Resolve issues quickly and directly in order to maximize performance, and change behaviors.
- Drives continuous improvement across the Human Resources function.
- Provide oversight to labor relations, grievance and contract negotiations as required.
- Actively coach/mentor HR community to ensure our strategy and mandate are clearly understood, embraced and actively supported.
The successful candidate will be a proven Human Resources leader with experience in a global company. S/he will have a proven track record of building and driving successful strategic HR strategies and processes that clearly support the objectives of the business. The successful candidate must have both strong strategic capabilities as well as be hands-on and comfortable with tactical execution.
- BS/BA or equivalent degree required; Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- 12-15 years of progressive HR leadership experience, with a minimum of 3+ years leading the HR function for a large, global division or standalone organization.
- Expert knowledge leading and managing branded business in a manufacturing, distribution and retail environment for top tier results.
- Strategic thinker with ability to understand long-term implications of business needs for HR; adept at translating strategy into a plan of action and surfacing issues quickly.
- Experience working well in a highly matrix environment; creates productive relationships across stakeholders; strong organizational and cultural awareness.
- Proven track record of effectively leading diverse teams, coaching, building partnerships and effectively managing and resolving challenges.
- Experience supporting talent solutions related to HR function and other functions globally.
- Ability to analyze and assess organizational needs and provide solutions.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce desired outcomes within tight timeframes.
- Ability to work with and connect with all levels of employees.
- Strong planning & organizing skills with an astute attention to detail.
- Initiative & follow-up, including a strong sense of autonomy.
- Working knowledge of P&L.