To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
- Yazan Darwish
- Phone: 6516058690
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 1 month ago
Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Design User Interface elements and wireframes
- Develop UI workflows
- Design, develop, code, test and debug mobile app software for iOS (and possibly Android) targets
- Work closely with others in design, code review, debugging, and troubleshooting
- Support QA test efforts
- Support app submittal and launch efforts
- Keep up to date with best practices for coding mobile apps
- Provide technical escalation support by handling requests from Customer Success Department relating to app issues or clarifications
Work Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent work experience ( Open on degree)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in development and deployment of iOS mobile apps. Android experience not required but a big plus
- Proven work experience in software engineering, using languages such as C#, Java, and Objective-C MUST Objective C
- Understanding of mobile devices, their hardware, and their operating systems
- Understanding of common authentication and encryption protocols
- Familiarity with API integration and database use/management ( Nice to have)
- Solid mathematical aptitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solver, flexible and able to accommodate changing priorities and directions
- Ability to effectively work within the organization across functional lines
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and function with minimal supervision
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.