Primary focus is to administer and coordinate the new home purchase process and close of escrow with the ultimate goal of creating “tickled, delighted and happy” customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell, process and close homes in accordance with company business plans with the final goal of creating a customer that is “tickled, delighted and happy”
- Within 30-days of employment, must complete the online, required Lennar Success University (LSU) Training Suites
- All New Home Consultants are required to participate in the division phone banks and events relative to their communities
- Adhere to the company’s selling philosophy when serving our home buying customers and realtor customers utilizing all selling and organizational tools provided. This also includes accompanying them through the Welcome Home Centers, undecorated models (which may be at various stages of construction), and/or available homesites
- Provide timely and consistent follow-through with current customers from initial contact to after closing. Records must be maintained of all communication
- Travel throughout the local community in order to self-generate sales from realtor/co-broker businesses, referrals and self-prospecting
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the competitive marketplace, including product, site, local community, sales, advertising and demographics
- Monitor and record daily customer traffic utilizing company designated tracking tools
- Record data regularly and prepare periodic company reports in a timely manner
- Participate in the homeowner orientation(s) required by the division. Where appropriate, work with customers on their builder option purchases
- Participate in neighborhood promotions and marketing programs
- Communicate with the field team for proper maintenance of your Welcome Home Center and Models and secure daily
- Attend sales meetings to review neighborhood status and sales strategies
- Lead and/or assist in processing complete paperwork to result in escrows closing in a timely manner
- Perform all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- One (1) year experience in the homebuilding industry
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid real estate license
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Knowledge of real estate law required
- Knowledge of construction, mortgage, finance, and escrow processes a plus
- Must have good communication skills and be organized and efficient
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, resourceful, professional and capable of achieving weekly goals without extensive supervision
- Must interact well with associates, customers, outside real estate agents and brokers
- Keep Welcome Home Center open during posted hours
- Follow directions from a supervisor
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures
- Ability to problem solve
- Committed to self-development of sales and internet skills
- Must be computer savvy with strong social media skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethic
- Accept constructive feedback
- Team player
This is primarily an active position, involving office/phone work and walking in all weather conditions to homesites in the community. Must have a valid state driver’s license in order to take customers throughout the neighborhood and community, visit realtor offices, and to various other meetings in the process of self-generating sales. Finger dexterity is required to operate computer keyboard and telephone equipment. Must be able to lift and carry supplies and materials up to 25 pounds.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 2019-5320
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The history of our Company is amazing. Lennar began in 1954, as F&R Builders, co-founded by Gene Fisher and Arnold Rosen. In 1956 Leonard Miller joined F&R by investing $10,000 and replacing Gene as Arnold’s partner. Through Leonard’s guidance and Arnold’s attention to construction, our hallmark traits of Quality, Value and Integrity were born. In 1970 we became a public Company under the corporate banner of Lennar, a combination of Leonard and Arnold’s names.
View the full profile
Through the years, Lennar has grown to a disciplined and spirited team of Associates who have fine-tuned the art of identifying and capturing opportunities to grow and become an even better Company. The result is a long proven track record of strategically timed and impeccably executed expansions into new markets. As a result, Lennar now builds homes in some of the most desirable cities and states to live in all across America, and has now become one of the most respected homebuilders in the nation.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and retirement homes in Communities that cater to almost any lifestyle – such as urban, golf course, Active Adult or suburban Communities.