An excellent opportunity has arisen for a results-driven sales achiever to join The Euclid Chemical team as Sales Representative for the Austin, TX area.
Euclid Chemical is a fully owned subsidiary of RPM International (NYSE: RPM), one of the world's largest coatings companies. For more than 110 years, Euclid Chemical has supplied construction and restoration markets with treatments, sealants, coatings, sealers, and decorative products.
Euclid Chemical offers a world-class benefits package that includes but is not limited to:
- Employee Bonus
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Matching 401k
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Generous vacation and holiday time
- For Sales/Field Personnel Company Vehicle or Car Allowance
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
As Sales Representative, among other things, you will be expected to actively seek out and engage customer prospects; calling on concrete producers, distributors, as well as, working with contractors, specifiers, and owners to sell Euclid Chemical’s wide range of products. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive strategic decisions for the business by developing and executing strong sales plans, achieving agreed targets within scheduled timeframes.
- Coordinate and manage basic technical support to existing customers through mix design, troubleshooting and field QA/QC support.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints, collaborating with Customer Services, to maximize satisfaction
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Analyze existing/potential customers needs and lead product introductions and revenue growth through assigned existing and prospective accounts.
- Reach out to customer leads- to establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports as requested on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree – In Technical Sciences, Engineering, Construction Management or Concrete Industry Management preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Industry
- Additional Professional Development Credits/Certifications in Industry advantageous
- At least 3 years proven work experience in outside sales.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive professional relationships
Sales Ability/Persuasiveness- Presents products, services, or ideas in a manner that clearly shows how they would meet needs and provide benefits; builds confidence in the products, services, or ideas. Uses appropriate techniques to move others to action or to gain agreement; leverages supportive factors, overcomes or minimizes barriers, and addresses unique needs and preferences of key decision makers. Makes favorable impressions by interacting with prospective customers in a manner that builds effective relationships.
Customer Focus- Listens to customers (internal and external) and addresses needs and concerns. Keeps customers informed by providing status reports and progress updates. Delivers on service commitments. Meets established or agreed upon deadlines. Maintains strong relationships with customers. Uses initiative to improve outcomes, processes, or measurements.
Communication- Communicates in a clear and concise manner. Uses appropriate grammar, pronunciation and tone to enhance understanding. Demonstrates professionalism and tailors communication style to needs of the recipient.
Negotiation- Explores positions and alternatives and determines minimal or ideal conditions of both parties during negotiations. Develops a strategy for giving on some points and standing firm on others to achieve desired outcomes
Planning/ Organization- Identifies more critical and less critical activities and tasks; adjusts priorities when appropriate. Ensures that required equipment and/or materials are in appropriate locations so that own and others’ work can be done effectively. Effectively allocates own time to complete work; coordinates own and others’ schedules to avoid conflicts. Takes advantage of available resources (individuals, processes, departments, and tools) to complete work efficiently. Uses time effectively to prevent irrelevant issues or distractions from interfering with work completion.
Interpersonal Skills- Establishes good interpersonal relationships by helping people feel valued, appreciated, and included in discussions and activities.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Product Quality Assurance
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)