An Assistant Store Manager (ASM) will be the ultimate Pandora fan. They will immerse themselves into the brand, culture and product, and take pride in providing every client with a world-class customer experience. They will have the opportunity to spend quality time on the sales floor, engage with customers, and sell side-by-side with the team.
In partnership with the Store Manager, the ASM will drive to meet and exceed commercial targets in their store. They have business acumen and an understanding of key performance indicators (KPI's) to strategically coach to behaviors that will impact business. A Pandora Assistant Store Manager is passionate about building high performing teams. They have a talent focused mindset and are passionate about recruitment, retention, training and development of individuals.
Pandora Assistant Store Managers Care about delivering a world class customer experience, Dare to develop talent, Dream about what is possible, and Deliver results!
Responsibilities of a Pandora Assistant Store Manager
* Cultivate a culture in store of genuine love and passion for the brand, encouraging team members to be brand ambassadors
* Build a high-performance selling environment that Dares to exceed shopper expectations and Delivers an exceptional experience at all times.
* Ensure brand philosophy and the SPARK experience are being fostered in all guest interaction
* Meet and exceed individual and store commercial targets and KPI's expectations
* Lead and inspire a team that is accountable for both individual and overall store performance
* Provide coaching and feedback in the moment to drive KPI goal achievement
* Maintain a leadership presence on the sales floor, participate in team selling to maximize sales opportunities
* Complete Pandora product knowledge training (LINK) to leverage driving sales
* Maintain awareness of current product launches and promotions, support company initiatives
* Cultivate a solid customer/client base through customer engagement and build relationships
* Always maintain a keen awareness of clients to deliver a world class shopping experience and control loss prevention
* Build a high performing team by recruiting, retaining, training and developing top talent
* Build a bench of qualified talent to cultivate and support an environment of internal mobility
* Continuously network to create a community of potential talent for regular and seasonal hiring needs
* Utilize divisons of responsibiltu (talent, brand, operations and fan experience) to ensure timely implenemtation od visual merchandising directives,opertionally sound process and continously grow and develop talent.
Qualifications of a Pandora Assistant Store Manager
* 2 or more years of elevated leadership experience in a client centric selling environment or in a comparable brand is preferred
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
* Knowledge of retail math and Key Performance Indicators
* Strong business acumen and analytical thinking
* Ability to set/adjust priorities,delegate as needed and manage your tme affectively.
* Ability to recruit, retain and develop a team with succession planning and internal mobility as a focus
* Knowledge of Mircosoft Office 365 Suite,KWI,POS and an applicant tracking system preferred.
* Must be available to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays as required
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time (exceeding 30 minutes)
* Must be able to provide proof of identity and eligibility to work (in US postings)
If you are a passionate team player with a can-do attitude, you will thrive-in our fast-paced, energetic, and inclusive environment. We Dare you to Care, to Dream with us, and Deliver what matters.
- Apache Spark
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Experience