Eurofins MET Laboratories is searching for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant in Union City, CA with occasional coverage for Santa Clara location.
Eurofins MET Laboratories, Inc. is one of the Nation's leading laboratories for the testing and certification of electronic and electrical products. We are a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and have been serving clients for over 50 years.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Managing the front desk at Eurofins E&E office in Union City, as well as our nearby location in Santa Clara on occasion
• Greeting and signing in clients
• Provide support for various office functions as needed
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Successful candidates for this position will have a strong customer service orientation and great communication and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to handle a wide range of office tasks
• Basic computing skills
• Calm and professional under busy workload
• Good writing/editing skills a plus
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years' experience
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Union City, CA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.