You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
My client is seeking a dynamic, out-going Leasing Consultant. Ideal candidates must have strong customer service experience and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Responsibilities for a Leasing Consultant:
- Schedule and complete tours with prospective residents
- Complete and review applications with prospective residents
- Prepare and execute lease agreements
- Ensure monthly occupancy goals are met
- Maintain and comply with all Fair Housing laws and regulations
- Maintain confidentiality
- Prioritize overall customer satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Leasing Consultant:
- Customer Service experience a must
- Prior Leasing experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team atmosphere
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local real estate laws
- A valid driver's license, vehicle insurance, and reliable vehicle
If you are ready for that great career send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Leasing Consultant
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI07-10440_3530207757
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.