To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AWS Security Executive Assistant
Amazon.com • Seattle, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Work hard, have fun and make history with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security team! AWS Security is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated individual to support our Application Security team. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment while keeping abreast of business objectives, standards, and related information in order to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization. Other key responsibilities include:
• Proactively coordinate and engage with leadership in planning and organizing events, activities and calendars
• Act as a liaison for leader’s direct reports
• Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements
• Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
• Complete and file expense reports
• Driving key team activities such as staff meeting agendas and coordination of all-hands meetings
• Updating team organizational charts
• Managing group logistics
• Schedule complex and cost-effective travel (domestic and international)
• Organize team events within budget and act as a resource to partner with other assistants in both Seattle and Herndon, VA.
• This position will work with other assistants throughout the AWS Security team and across the rest of the company
• Have fun at work and help others do the same!
• 5+years of experience assisting at the executive level
• Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio
• US citizenship or permanent residency required
• Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
• Bachelor’s degree
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation