To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
iOS Software Developer
Windstream • US-Nationwide
Posted 5 days ago
This position is responsible for all aspects of iOS mobile application development. Qualified candidate will be required to provide complete software lifecycle support.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Use Objective-C and Swift in Xcode to design and develop new features for our portfolio of customer applications.
- Collaborate with internal and off-shore development resources
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features
- Take requirements from design to implementation
- Support our applications by working on bug fixes and improving performance, reliability and stability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve the applications and the development process
- Work in a stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
- We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to both work on a team and to solve problems independently
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and processes
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with test-driven development
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of iOS development
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Familiarity with MVC, Git, iOS core animation, websockets, VoIP protocols a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.