You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or Business Information Systems, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of proven strong Systems Analysis skills
- Experience in API virtualization and related technologies like Docker, YAML etc.
- Experience in using API testing tools such as Postman, Apigee etc.
- Experience with SQL (MYSQL preferred) and ability to write complex queries
- Ability to understand and make recommendations regarding the technology and software architecture and design of an application
- Solid understanding of the CI/CD (DevOps) pipelines
- Proven knowledge and experience taking ambiguous, complex features and breaking them into narratives with well-defined business value, technical decomposition and acceptance criteria
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Working experience in functional testing
- Strong SQL (or MYSQL) and Data Analytics skills
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to pick up sophisticated subject matter quickly
- Strong in system analysis, but can provide a technical hand to aid production support where needed
- Passionate about technology
- Data driven mindset, driving quick A/B test iterations and corresponding metrics approaches
- Obsessed with creating the best end-to-end experience
- Owns the outcome by taking personal accountability for delivering strong results
- Self-directed, willing to take initiative, pragmatic and results-oriented
- Comfortable excelling, collaborating and communicating in a remote environment
santhan at galaxyitech dot com & four eight zero four zero seven six nine two five
- provided by Dice
- Business Informatics
- Continuous Integration
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6874_3a51fcfd6550c05d6c85b7c
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.