Ledgent Technology is seeking a DevOps Engineer
for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the Metro Atlanta market! We're looking for someone with keen attention to detail, strong problem-solving abilities, energetic personality, and high aptitude to learn new technologies and process. Our ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of various development environments including public, private, infrastructure as a service and platform as a service cloud operations.
You will work closely with the Director of DevOps and DevOps team to implement build, deployment, and configuration management. You will also have a highly visible impact on establishing best practices and procedures for a company that cares about your success, opinions, and value to the team. This is a fantastic company with an extremely competitive culture, compensation, and benefits to help you actualize your short and long term career growth goals!Qualifications
- 3+ years experience in development and operations field in technology-driven business environments
- Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Python, Jenkins, VSTS Pipelines)
- Experience with monitoring tools (Splunk, ELK, Nagios)
- Containerization technology experience (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, positive energy, and work ethic
- High level of technical aptitude and ability to problem solve in a logical manner
- Able to work autonomously when given clear requirements and great at asking questions/clearing roadblocks before operating on assumptions
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field with an MS or MBA desirable.
If this sounds like you, apply or email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
today for immediate consideration!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.