Regional Account Executive
Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and 'win the sale'? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Western Exterminators is proud to be a member of the Rentokil family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.Responsibilities
What do our Regional Account Executives do?
As a Regional Account Executive your assignment will include prospecting for new clients with the objective of selling our industry leading pest elimination solutions. The Regional Account Executive will be calling on a full spectrum of market segments including hospitality, food & beverage processing, healthcare, retail and institutional. Ehrlich provides a great work environment for sales professionals including benefits, a company vehicle, 401k, profit sharing, and a base salary plus commissions. The Regional Account Executive enjoys an atmosphere of autonomy, travel, and recognition, and rewards for achievement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cold calling and prospecting for new business opportunities
- Craft territory development strategies that will result in exceeding sales targets
- Learn and maintain complete knowledge of Ehrlich's programs, protocols, pricing policies and service offerings
- Build partnerships and collaborate effectively with Service and Operations personnel to maximize growth opportunities
- Represent yourself and the Ehrlich brand as a premium provider of Brand Protection Services to your clients and prospects
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- A Bachelor's degree is a plus
- 2-5 + years of experience in Business to Business outside sales
- Two years' sales experience in the Pest Control industry
- Intermediate to Advanced computer competency, including familiarity with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Home office with access to Internet
- Will be required to obtain any required industry State licenses
- Experience in generating sales through cold calling and prospecting
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Previous negotiation and presentation skills - Experience selling into multiple market segments
- Strong communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
- Experience selling into multiple market segments
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Will be required to obtain any required industry licenses
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you? Additional Information
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
- Time Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Selling Techniques
- Cold Calling