Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caregivers to join our team and our mission to enhance the lives of aging adults. We provide a variety of non-medical services, allowing seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
No previous experience necessary - Skills Training provided by Home Instead Senior Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Starting wage is $10.00/hour and we have a variety of shifts available.
Find out more about this career opportunity at [ Link removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
We are located at 2944 Fuller Ave NE Suite #201, Grand Rapids, MI, 49505 [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.