RN Clinical Supervisor - Hospice
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is California’s premier Long Term Care Recruiting Agency. We are seeking to fill an RN Clinical Supervisor position for one of our prestigious Hospice operators in the California Long Term Care market. This is a full-time permanent salaried position with benefits.
Ways to Find Out More Information:
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for oversight of the Hospice program, including management of employees and operations. The Clinical Supervisor coordinates with, supports, and reports to the Director of Patient Care Services.
- Coordinate patient care services, including inpatient and outpatient services
- Collaborate with physicians and other staff
- Ensure care is of the highest quality and compliant with all applicable laws and regulations
- Perform standard nursing duties as needed
- Valid California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 2+ years of experience in Hospice
- Management/training experience in Hospice preferred
- Excellent skills in communication, management, organization, and care delivery
Our client values their employees more than anything. We understand that without good managers the facility will struggle. As a Clinical Supervisor in our Agency you can expect a salary of $100,000-$110,000 per year depending on experience (DOE). Along with a great culture and supportive work environment, we also offer health and other benefits within our benefits package to help attract and retain top performing employees.
For more information about this position and other openings in your area, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply or email Email blocked - click to apply to be connected to an available recruiter today!
Long Term Care