To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bryan, TX
- United Recovery, L.P.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lease Ending Service Associate
Alltran • Bryan, TX
Posted 30 days ago
The Lease Ending Service Associate (LES) assists consumers with inquiries and is responsible for contacting consumers related to their automobile loans and past due balances. Lease Ending Service Associates will use multiple platforms to identify, communicate and collect charges after a vehicle has been returned due to the expiration of the lease agreement on a First Party basis.
- Collect past due balances from charges derived after customers return their leased vehicles.
- Research financial information in order to substantiate charges to customers.
- Meet daily production metrics/goals and key performance indicators.
- Provides exemplary customer service
- Uses effective communication skills
- Obtains essential information (such as address, telephone numbers, and job verification)
- Resolves problems, negotiate and overcome objections
- Multi-tasks taking payments by phone, accurately documenting information while conversing with the customer
- Ability to work effectively with time constraints
- Additional duties as required and assigned
We take pride in our culture and accountability in our core values. We look for individuals who have the ability to collaborate when necessary, remain focused on their responsibilities, value their human side, and remain honorable at all times. In this role, each individual will be able to enhance their skills, diversify their experience and grow with us as we continuously expand our brand.
Alltran Core Values:
Collaborative: you take pride in knowing each consumer has an excellent experience as you assist them in creating solutions
Human: you treat others the way you want to be treated and desire to be known as a helpful resource
Honorable: you always do the right thing for consumers
Focused: you never loose site of your goals, therefore you consistently encourage yourself
If you believe strongly in OUR core values, have a good work ethic, savvy with technology, compliant to structure and looking for a phenomenal opportunity…WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Minimum High School Education or Equivalent.
- PC literacy with a command of MS Office to include: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to read and interpret account information
- Maintains accounts by updating personal information
- Ability to negotiate and problem solve
- Ability to apply payments accurately
- Ability to Multi-task in a high paced work environment
- Ability to work as a member of a team
Why should you consider Alltran?
Alltran is a diversified Contact Services and Accounts Receivable Management company with over 40 years of rich history. Our client list is as impressive as our staff and we offer a wide variety of benefits, along with a competitive salary and some of the highest commission pay out in the industry along with paid training!
Alltran does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.
Please visit our company website at www.Alltran.com to explore other available positions in any of our offices nationwide.