Indiana University has seven campuses, including core campuses in Bloomington and IUPUI - Indianapolis, and regional campuses in Northwest, Kokomo, Southeast, East, and South Bend.
View the full profile
The benefits go beyond healthcare and retirement—you'll belong to a strong, proud community of faculty and staff who support and applaud each other in all achievements, big or small, in a challenging and rewarding work culture.
Fast Facts about Indiana University
• #1 largest employer in the state
• Total student enrollment (Fall 2014): 114,370
• Total living alumni: More than 600,000, including nearly 272,000 Indiana residents
• Annual operating budget: $3.3 billion
• Employees: More than 23,000, including faculty and professional and support staff
• Research centers and institutes: More than 200
• Endowment: More than $1.988 billion
The IU Factbook offers detailed information about administration, student enrollment, academic programs, degrees conferred, facilities, and finances. Or, access a year-by-year chronology of important events in Indiana University history from the University Archives.