To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Desktop Engineer - San Antonio, TX; Dallas, TX; or Tampa, FL
UnitedHealth Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Package and deploy software using SCCM and other deployment tools
- Create and deploy images for endpoints
- Provide patching and remediation to meet Optum security requirements
- Troubleshoot and resolve Tier 3 desktop issues
- Generate reports for management
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in the IT field or High School Diploma / GED 5+ years of experience in the IT field
3+ years of experience troubleshooting Microsoft Operating Systems
3+ years of experience of imaging PC hardware
Experience with software deployment
Experience deploying patches and upgrades
- Experience with image creation and deployment highly preferred
SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) experience
PDQ Deploy experience
PowerShell and scripting experience
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.