Audit Staff - PublicCompensation:
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is currently staffing for an Audit Staff for one of their clients in the Irving, Texas area. As the Audit Staff, you will be in charge of the following duties and responsibilities:
• The ideal candidate will have one to two years of recent public accounting audit experience and is looking for an environment that encourages detail oriented growth.
• We are seeking a proficient, motivated individual who possesses:
• Excellent project management, organizational and analytical skills
• Dedication to providing superior client service
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
• Familiarity with and experience in the application of U.S. GAAP to financial statement audits
• Experience with personal and entity income taxation a plus
• The collaborative drive to contribute to a dynamic team environment as a true team player
• Soft skills for this Auditor opportunity:
• Integrity, intellectual strength and agility
• A passionate learner who welcomes opportunities to be stretched
• An entrepreneurial point of view in the Auditor role
• An energized detail oriented seeking greater responsibilities and more autonomy with clients
For more information, contact [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
. Apply for this role today! This is a full-time opportunity.
• CPA eligible
• 1+ years recent Public audit experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles