Assembly I (Heamonetics Line)
At CIRCOR, providing quality products on time is essential to making our customers happy. Our production team must have the right people focused on producing our family of valves keeping safety, quality, and efficiency in mind. The Assembler I role is responsible for producing finished goods and services to meet our customers quality and timeliness demands and support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Assembles or assists others in assembling (selects, inspects, moves and manipulates valve components) and/ or tests valves to the current Assembly Test Instructions (ATI), perform final valve inspection to include 5s responsibilities,
- Occasionally performs material handling to include forklift operation
- Occasionally performs assembly painting and tagging responsibilities, following all other applicable standards and safety procedures
- Actively participates in site safety and quality programs, including our Drive to Zero safety program.
- Displays ability to exhibit dependable behavior regarding company policies and practices (i.e. attendance)
- While performing job duties, may be exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. The noise level is moderate with high pitched emissions. Personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, goggles, steel toed shoes and gloves may be required to safely perform the job
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 1 year of related production or mechanical assembly experience and/or training.
- Frequently lift and or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and talk and hear
- While performing the duties of this Job will be occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
CIRCOR is an EEO Employer of Females / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
- Material Handling
- Forklift Truck
- Mechanical Assembly
- Displaying (Exhibition)