Find your more with Mohawk!
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our people.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Come find your “more” with Mohawk!
What we're looking for:
Team member who can function as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions. Responsible for performing current state analysis, defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementation.
What you'll do:
- Performs accurate analysis and effective diagnosis of client issues and manages day-to-day client relationships at peer client levels.
- Analyzes customers’ business requirements and tailors the use of the system to meet those objectives. Identifies and understands end users’ technical SAP requirements. Builds and maintains strong end user relationships as single-point-of-contact for all SAP and IT-related matters.
- Documents and analyzes software, and/or system functional requirements from key stakeholders, develops project plans and timelines to successfully deploy solutions, installs and configures SAP to meet each client’s individual requirements, assists with data conversion, and provides end-user training and on-going customer support.
- Liaises with key business users for business requirements and translating them into SAP requirements. Liaises with all aspects of production procurement, testing, and implementation. Works with SAP developers to custom make SAP Modules to meet the business requirements of buy/sell operations.
- Works with the project team for project rollout/implementation and SAP upgrades. Keeps up-to-date on product releases and new technologies.
- Provides strategic consultancy support to assigned customers in defining or designing business processes and researching and identifying enabling technologies based on customer requirements; documents existing customer business processes, identifies inefficiencies and recommends improvements for these systems.
- Proactively seeks ways to apply technology to business processes, researching and providing information on technical trends and competitors’ practices relevant to the assigned client business; partners with customers to develop business case justification for applications projects; identifies customer business requirements for significant enhancements to existing systems and for new development projects; translates requirements into business rules and user interfaces; coordinates systems design efforts with end user interactions.
- Develops, documents, and maintains best practices, project standards, procedures, application, quality objectives and “lessons learned”, including metrics for assessing progress; ensures that applications systems are developed in a way that complies with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices; develops and delivers training on and emphasizes the use of established project standards, methodology and quality objectives.
- Monitors and reports on the status of multiple concurrent project efforts; proactively review and interpret performance against operating plans and standards; provides information and reports to managers on interpretation of results.
What you need:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline with a Computer Science focus. Foreign degree equivalent accepted.
- Must have 1-2 years of progressive experience in SAP.
- Must have 1-2 years of progressive experience with the following:
- Hands-on SAP experience;
- Utilizing knowledge of various SAP modules, with a focus in FI/CO modules, and experience working on large-scale SAP projects;
- Performing Business Process re-engineering and process improvements with broad-based information systems;
- Utilizing project management experience that involves conceptualizing, organizing, planning, and executing large-scale, high dollar and high risk projects from vision through implementation, with diverse stakeholders such as business unit/division, contractors, and vendors
What will make you successful:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent presentation, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and to meet deadlines.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.
- Business Process
- Business Requirements
- Functional Requirement
- System Requirements
- Process Improvements (Business)