Contract trainer for Neuro products, including EMG, NCS, EP, and Ultrasound.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Provide onsite clinical training to Natus customers who have purchased Neurology products, including EMG, NCS, EP, and UltraSound. Provide follow up education support to customers who have received training during the installation process.
* Provide remote training sessions to customers, as assigned.
* Assist in the installation and configuration of Natus equipment at customer sites.
* Assist with pre-sale education and clinical support to potential customers, as assigned.
* Proactively escalate customer issues and needs to the relevant departments within Natus. Serve as the clinical liason between the customer and Natus technical support.
* Continue internal education regarding the company's product line to stay up to date on all software and hardware changes. Other duties may be assigned.
* Assist with the development and maintenance of training documents for various types of end users of Natus Neurology products.
* Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality or services provided to our customers.
* Travel up to 80%, domestic or international
Skills and Abilities:
* Familiarity with the principles of EMG, NCS, EP, Ultrasound and their terminology
* Ability to work with basic hand tools
* Excellent customer service skills
* Information seeking
* Listening, understanding, and responding.
* Ability to deliver required results with high levels of customer satisfaction, both internal and external
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Confident, responsible, dependable, punctual, realistic, positive, flexible, efficient
* Able to work independently
* High results-oriented team player
* Superb planning, coordination, leadership skills
* Patient, methodical, neat and clean work habits
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Clinical registration and certification in EMG/NCS is required.
* Registry in Evoked Potentials or certified in Intraoperative Monitoring a plus, but not required.
* 3-5 years of relevant experience in a clinical setting required.
* College diploma or University degree a plus.
* Valid driver's license.
Natus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
- Clinical Works
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Construction Toolkits
- Customer Satisfaction